Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Stuhoo

(2017) SG Al Durham Jr. to IU

I could see them still coming if Donovan is the coach.. Especially since he has NBA experience now. You have to remember that og and Morgan are from Missouri and Davis is from Colorado. If crean goes to Missouri they could possibly follow. 

I could see them still coming if Donovan is the coach.. Especially since he has NBA experience now. You have to remember that og and Morgan are from Missouri and Davis is from Colorado. If crean goes to Missouri they could possibly follow. 

Clifton Moore is as solid as it gets to the program not Crean. He barely even mentioned Creans name in his interviews but liked the big show feel of IU. Durham will go with him and maybe Smith too but I think Smith is at Nova before Mizzou. I still think we keep him. OG will not go sit a year to play for him. He has NBA aspirations if not this year next at the latest. I could see Juwan and maybe CuJo following him though.

Sent from my LGLS676 using BtownBanners mobile app

2 hours ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

Oh yeah. Findystar.com

This thread popped up after his season high the other night so..

I’m happy with his ability to hit the open three this season. For our four year players, I’d like to see them make a drastic leap in one area each year while continuing to develop in other areas. I think he’s night and day better knocking down open jumpers this season as compared to last season. Going forward in the conference season, I’d like to see him be more efficient going to the rim and getting to the foul line. He’s going to be a solid “multi tool” player as an upperclassman.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

2 hours ago, HoosierAloha said:

This thread popped up after his season high the other night so..

I’m happy with his ability to hit the open three this season. For our four year players, I’d like to see them make a drastic leap in one area each year while continuing to develop in other areas. I think he’s night and day better knocking down open jumpers this season as compared to last season. Going forward in the conference season, I’d like to see him be more efficient going to the rim and getting to the foul line. He’s going to be a solid “multi tool” player as an upperclassman.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

Last season he couldn't get a shot up at the rim without getting it knocked into the 5th row or getting caught up in the air with nowhere to go. Stronger this year and seems to have a little bit of that JM shiftiness around the rim. Long arms and long strides.

55 minutes ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

IMO, Al really bought into Archie's style of play and what is expected of him on the court.

This 100%. Al seems very coachable and hard working. I have been pleasantly surprised in the magnitude of strides he made from last year to this year. 

1 hour ago, BtownStrength said:

This 100%. Al seems very coachable and hard working. I have been pleasantly surprised in the magnitude of strides he made from last year to this year. 

Yep, not sure he'll be an all-conf type player, but he is definitely a conference championship winning type player.

Yep, not sure he'll be an all-conf type player, but he is definitely a conference championship winning type player.

Exactly, after the noncon slate, I feel like he’s the type of player that goes about his business like on old IU teams. He’s not flashy, he’s not crazy athletic, but he’s a worker. He seems like after another summer he could be that perfect 6th man that could come in to lockdown a hot offensive opponent, get some buckets without having plays drawn up for him, or make the assist that gets a run going. He’ll be valuable in contending for conference titles.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app