Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

FindEndNow

Where can we get 6 wins?

When was the last time we went undefeated in our OOC games?  We didn't even pull it off the year we went to a bowl game IIRC

Actually we did. Indiana State, Akron, Western Michigan, Ball State, Iowa, Minnesota and Purdue were the wins. 

Wow, we beat three MAC teams in one season! Crazy. 

Edit: upon further review, we we won all four in 2010 as well, but finished 5-7 with the only conference win against Purdue. 

Actually we did. Indiana State, Akron, Western Michigan, Ball State, Iowa, Minnesota and Purdue were the wins.

Wow, we beat three MAC teams in one season! Crazy.

Edit: upon further review, we we won all four in 2010 as well, but finished 5-7 with the only conference win against Purdue.

Probably have not beat 3 MAC teams since.

That sounds as if you'd prefer to stay mediocre so we don't lose our coach? And in my earlier post, I did not say I expected to compete for a national championship every year but I do think we should expect to consistently have a winning record in our conference. Getting a 6 win season to qualify for a bowl but having a losing B1G record just doesn't excite me. All that means is you loaded the non-conference schedule with cupcakes.

Not necessarily cupcakes in non conference. Nobody seems to know about western Kentucky, this is a good team with a high scoring offense and a great qb in Brandon doughty. I'm saying we lose that one thanks to our defense, 3-1 in non conference isn't bad. we need to take down wake forest who is a power 5 team. But It should be a rude awakening to open B1G play with the defending national champs. Maybe we can stun the nation...