Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2016) SG Kevin Huerter

Doesn't look like this is an option.

http://zagsblog.com/articles/kevin-huerter-considering-eight-schools-sets-four-visit-dates/

Kevin Huerter, a 6-foot-6 2016 point guard from Clifton Park (N.Y.) Shenendehowa, is considering eight schools and set official visit dates to half of them, City Rocks coach Jimmy Hart told SNY.tv Thursday.

Huerter has set officials to Villanova (Aug. 30-31), Maryland (Sept. 4-6), Michigan (Sept. 12-14) and Notre Dame Sept. (24-26).

“Iowa, Indiana, Creighton and Davidson are all still in the mix,” Hart said by phone Thursday, adding that no dates have been set to those schools. “It’s actually eight [schools].

Hart added that if Syracuse had a 2016 scholarship to offer they would’ve made the list.

Hey guys, I won't make a big deal out of this since the guy committed elsewhere, but make sure we keep the Crean hate out of recruit threads in the future.

These threads are not to bring in your opinions on Crean, they are about the recruits. Like I said, no big deal right now, just something to keep in mind going forward.

Hey guys, I won't make a big deal out of this since the guy committed elsewhere, but make sure we keep the Crean hate out of recruit threads in the future.

These threads are not to bring in your opinions on Crean, they are about the recruits. Like I said, no big deal right now, just something to keep in mind going forward.

I get it. Ppl are frustrated by the lack of recruiting.