Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

FindEndNow

Warriors! Warriors! Warriors!

Sounds like any athlete ever.

Not at all.  You ever meet Quinn Buckner? Landon Turner? Laz? Scotty May? Mike Prior from Colts? Those are just the ones off the top of my head that were (and are) class men as well as athletes.  I've had the pleasure of meeting and knowing many pro and college guys- most are great. 

Not at all. You ever meet Quinn Buckner? Landon Turner? Laz? Scotty May? Mike Prior from Colts? Those are just the ones off the top of my head that were (and are) class men as well as athletes. I've had the pleasure of meeting and knowing many pro and college guys- most are great.

I don't get how LeBron isn't a class athlete. He doesn't get in trouble, is a great teammate, doesn't get in trouble with the league. People just want to hate because they can't accept that someone is so great.

I don't get how LeBron isn't a class athlete. He doesn't get in trouble, is a great teammate, doesn't get in trouble with the league. People just want to hate because they can't accept that someone is so great.

Not going to derail this topic. Glad GS won!

Also excellent defensive team.

Cream better take some serious notes on the Warriors and how they play. As a Warriors fan, I wouldn't have a problem with that. They set off the ball screens, they hand off, the spread the floor, they attack, oh and the shoot lights out. Defensively they were ranked #1 and it fueled their offense.

But they didn't do a dribble/handoff/weave so of we can take that out of the playbook coach Hoosier Nation would thank you.

Cream better take some serious notes on the Warriors and how they play. As a Warriors fan, I wouldn't have a problem with that. They set off the ball screens, they hand off, the spread the floor, they attack, oh and the shoot lights out. Defensively they were ranked #1 and it fueled their offense.

But they didn't do a dribble/handoff/weave so of we can take that out of the playbook coach Hoosier Nation would thank you.

They also didn't play a 100 pound twig at the 4.

So basically they are nothing like IU's offense, and any comparisons are extreme stretches

Steve Kerr actually knows basketball. He also actually played it at a level higher than Junior High.

Agree, people always say it doesn't matter but I disagree. To me it's part of Crean's downfall. He doesn't seem to understand some basic nuances of the game. You can "learn" them but having a working knowledge of these things wins every time. I keep hoping he learns them, but it's more about instincts. Not sure he'll ever fully grasp them.