Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2017) PF Jack Nunge to Iowa

Committed 9/11/16.

No offer. Been on campus a few times before and coaches have watched. Maybe someone to keep an eye on. 

‏@insidethehall: Forward Jack Nunge @jnunge30 of Castle and @PocketCityAAU will take an unofficial visit to Indiana on Tuesday. #iubb

Newburgh, IN (Castle)
6'10/175
AAU: Pocket City Basketball

Rivals

Scout

Twitter

Article from last month.

http://www.indystar.com/story/recruiting-central/2015/05/08/notes-castles-jack-nunge-a-player-to-watch-from-evansville-area-paul-scruggs-cj-walker-add-offers/26989715/

Nunge averaged 13.1 points and a team-leading 6.2 rebounds as a sophomore at Castle. He also shot 26-for-68 (38 percent) from the 3-point line.

Schools that have shown initial interest in Nunge include Evansville, Indiana, Indiana State, Northern Kentucky, Toledo and Xavier. He visited Bloomington for Hoosier Hysteria last fall, though he doesn't yet have a Division I offer.

N.D. Kendrick @NDkendrick
After 1Q: Castle 24 Evansville Central 11. Jack Nunge 13 pts, Payton Mills 6 pts. Collin Weeding & Jeremiah Bradley 6 pts each for Central.

N.D. Kendrick @NDkendrick
Final: Castle 84 Evansville Central 36. Jack Nunge 24 pts, Brandon Eades 8 pts 11 rebs. Jeremiah Bradley 8 pts for Central.

My take, he's a legit 6'10 with long arms,however not a big 10 body at least yet. Fouled out against a team with no player taller than 6'6, not impressed. There's a 6'3 guard on castle who made a great impression on me,one to watch for the future Alex Hemenway.

On a side note, the best player I saw was Jackie Young of princeton, notre dame signee. Score 49 points in 3 quarters, effortlessly. Wish she was a hoosier.

My take, he's a legit 6'10 with long arms,however not a big 10 body at least yet. Fouled out against a team with no player taller than 6'6, not impressed. There's a 6'3 guard on castle who made a great impression on me,one to watch for the future Alex Hemenway.

On a side note, the best player I saw was Jackie Young of princeton, notre dame signee. Score 49 points in 3 quarters, effortlessly. Wish she was a hoosier.

I saw Nunge earlier this year and I think he would have a lot of trouble with guys around his height.