Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2017) C Nick Richards to Kentucky

Nick Richards was asked what he likes about his five schools recruiting him the hardest and here's what he said about IU...

"Indiana, I don't really know much about them."

But he said his recruitment is still wide open and could commit to any school (who knows how true that is).

Only wants to visit Arizona, Syracuse and Kentucky right now.

(Evan Daniels Scout article is where I got that)

http://www.scout.com/college/basketball/recruiting/story/1697830-qa-2017-center-nick-richards

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Well, based on that comment I hope we just chase other fish right now.

I'm sure there have been times when bigger recruiting upsets have happened, but this one seems like more of a pipe dream now.

Bamba seems like more of a possibility, although that seems to be dwindling too.

I don't think he talks much to schools. Parents/AAU handle those conversations I believe I read somewhere

I read that too but come on, if that's not the most telling couple of answers I've seen.

After seeing that I hope he goes the Marcus Lee route from UK. I certainly think he could.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners