Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

IUHoosier5

IndianaMBB Account on Snapchat

In a video posted earlier today, you see James and Troy sitting on the ground away from everyone else on the right side. Did anyone else notice that?
[attachment=2217:ImageUploadedByBtownBanners1435841649.653216.jpg]

I was discussing a high end client's 401k and mutual funds stock today. He said he was interested in tech stocks. I told him that communication stocks were hot. He disagreed, so I said "You sonnin' yoself. Dat Dude Warren Buffett say communication stocks can't stop, won't stop. Look at dat fresh return on investment. You better pull up flame on those tech stocks." He agreed with me, and thanked me for my knowledge of the financial markets, and that he was thrilled that with my company, he's whole squad strong.

AWESOME

I noticed as well matter of fact out of all the footage neither were in any of it

They both have been in the videos. Maybe not recently but I have definitely seen them in some of the videos and pictures from workouts. This particular workout could've clashed with a class or something. I don't think its anything to worry about