Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

IUHoosier5

IndianaMBB Account on Snapchat

[attachment=2166:ImageUploadedByBtownBanners1433953765.510981.jpg] [attachment=2167:ImageUploadedByBtownBanners1433953781.530398.jpg] [attachment=2168:ImageUploadedByBtownBanners1433953792.113616.jpg] [attachment=2169:ImageUploadedByBtownBanners1433953810.999196.jpg] [attachment=2170:ImageUploadedByBtownBanners1433953820.065567.jpg] just a few screenshots

Lol yea we made a joke saying the IndianaMBB Twitter account was "trying too hard" (which they were) and he blocked BtownBanners from following all IU accounts. Pretty awesome.

i was gonna bring that up i saw your exchange with him on twitter......i think its hilarious we got blocked

Second day of the account and he has gotten better already by not using as many captions.  The idea is great.  I honestly got hyped watching them practice and workout.  Videos and pictures without a caption would really make the whole account better.  These moments don't need captions.  Let the work they are putting in describe itself

Lol yea we made a joke saying the IndianaMBB Twitter account was "trying too hard" (which they were) and he blocked BtownBanners from following all IU accounts. Pretty awesome.

Yeah I saw that. I guess if I had to choose between the two for the captions they're making I'd choose snapchat over Twitter since snapchat will most likely have a younger crowd and doesn't seem as professional but if he's going to continue running the accounts like this, he can't be as sensitive about it. I know Sportsnation's twitter does it the same way and if you look at the replies (which I suggest if you need something to do, it's pretty comical) a large majority call for them to deactivate their account and to fire the intern running the account haha