Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2016) PF Jarrett Allen

@EvanDaniels: James Banks, a top 50 prospect, committed to Texas this morning, he told Scout | Story: http://t.co/Bifc1xAOGL http://t.co/aaJJVnRoSJ

This may affect the recruitment of Allen. It's hard to justify having 1 true back to the basket post player in the havoc system let alone 2. Turn up the heat CTC.

Jerry Meyer @jerrymeyer247

Kansas leading in Crystal Ball for Jarrett Allen now that Kentucky picked up Edrice Adebayo. http://bit.ly/1WXuG4M  @KUTheShiver @Horns247

No clue what's going on here, but Kansas landed a top big man a week or so ago. Looks like he may stay close to home and play for that "known cheater" we hired.

We need another big. TB gone.

No clue what's going on here, but Kansas landed a top big man a week or so ago. Looks like he may stay close to home and play for that "known cheater" we hired.

TB gone? I believe that. Has to help our chances with Thon. Yeah, Allen to Houston is the word. Color me shocked.

TB gone? Several people are stating this so matter-of-factly, but I'm not so sure. I don't have anything that remotely resembles inside information I'm just a fan, but it just feels like he is the type of player that would enjoy/benefit from another year of school.

TB gone? Several people are stating this so matter-of-factly, but I'm not so sure. I don't have anything that remotely resembles inside information I'm just a fan, but it just feels like he is the type of player that would enjoy/benefit from another year of school.

I agree he would benefit in staying. Look at how Happ beat him down low.

No inside info either. Just a gut feeling. Lets hope he stays.