Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2017) C Jeremiah Tilmon to Illinois

I had no idea LaLumiere had two 5* kids on their team for 2017.  Are we even really targeting him or Brian Bowen?

It's tough to really count LaLumiere as an in-state school, but it'd be painful to see both of them go to a B1G team like MSU, Purdue, or Illinois.

Besides Hanner, have we every really recruited kids at LaLumiere? Every year it seems like they have talented kids playing for them and they end up somewhere else. Isaac Humphries was a 5 star playing there that we never even recruited. He's at Kentucky now

Besides Hanner, have we every really recruited kids at LaLumiere? Every year it seems like they have talented kids playing for them and they end up somewhere else. Isaac Humphries was a 5 star playing there that we never even recruited. He's at Kentucky now

I live close to the school and read about the talented players at LaLumiere regularly. Why we wouldn't have some semblance of a pipeline here is beyond me?

I live close to the school and read about the talented players at LaLumiere regularly. Why we wouldn't have some semblance of a pipeline here is beyond me?

I suppose it's something that winning often would help.  These two kids (Tilmon and Bowen) transferred in this past year from East St. Louis and Saginaw, MI respectively so it's not like they have any in-state ties at all.  They were both offered and targeted by every major power in the country before they came to LaLumiere.

But if we start winning big regularly, i.e. conference championships and deep NCAA tournament runs, it could possibly be a decent pipeline to IU.