Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2017) C Jeremiah Tilmon to Illinois

Doug Bucshon @IllinoisRivals 1h

Watching 2017 rising star Jeremiah Tilmon from E. St. Louis (Ill.) tonight at the #SchnucksClassic Tip at 9:30pm CT pic.twitter.com/SR7mg2Ta2o

We watched him in Indy this week and he may have taken a visit that flew a bit under the radar. Just a name to watch out for going forward

Doug Bucshon ‏@IllinoisRivals 1h

Watching 2017 rising star Jeremiah Tilmon from E. St. Louis (Ill.) tonight at the #SchnucksClassic Tip at 9:30pm CT pic.twitter.com/SR7mg2Ta2o

We watched him in Indy this week and he may have taken a visit that flew a bit under the radar. Just a name to watch out for going forward

Thanks for the info. Must have been the tournament on the 23rd @ John Marshall HS against Indy Howe.  

The 6'9" East St Louis freshman had several wow moments.  He opened with a two handed dunk right in his man's grill which had the crowd buzzing.  Tilmon grabbed several nice offensive boards reaching right over his man.  The 2017 prospect posts up strong fighting for position.  His signature moment came with ESL down 1 point late when he banked in a 18 foot jumper followed by a swat on the other end as his opponent tried to take the lead.  Tilmon is an elite shot blocker even though at times it looked like he was playing not to block it despite no foul trouble.  He also displayed a quick hook shot that could be a go to move for him.  In the comeback win Tilmon went for 15 points, 4 rebounds, 6 blocks, and 1 steal.

http://chicagohoops.hoops247.com/index.php/2011-08-04-18-06-26

Has an offer. 

East St. Louis, IL (East St. Louis)

Ht: 6-10 | Wt: 220 

AAU: St. Louis Eagles

Rivals

Scout

ESPN

Videos

Geez...I think I found a nugget of info. I check the first few pages of the recruiting board, and I post...

Only to find that ccg and Pap had the interest locked in about a year and a half ago!

Should've known.

Not sure where this kid actually grew up, but East St. Louis is an extremely rough area of the country. Hopefully he's a character kid who hasn't been influenced by that area. Looks pretty talented.

My wife's car broke down in East St. Louis once. Wasn't a great time.

Will try to make it out to one of his games if he plays in a nicer area.

Evan Daniels @EvanDaniels
Latest scholarship offer for 2017 five-star Jeremiah Tilmon? Michigan State.

Good. Maybe Izzo will shy away from Williams now. I seen something the other day on this kid and we weren't mentioned in the 5 or so names he rattled off.