Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

swatford

(2015) PF Jordan Murphy to Minnesota

Shaka recruited only high motor players who would/could play tough defense. This guy looks to have the motor and the shoulders to be a good get for us. Imo

I haven't checked out any videos yet. Do you like what you see?

I haven't checked out any videos yet. Do you like what you see?

Just read the various scouting blurbs. He looks to be an upgrade for DD but I haven't seen/found any video yet.

lol. You're gonna bust a kids chops that you know nothing about?

Trusting more in the type of players VCU recruited.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=awsHNXHf_uw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-81xNlfV0CA

I'd like to have another PF type. I don't know enough about him to make an educated statement on whether or not we should go after him. The kid is from Texas, right? Is Shaka not interested in him for UT?

From what little I've gathered here I wouldn't flip out like I did with the April and PRILLER signings.

I'd like to have another PF type. I don't know enough about him to make an educated statement on whether or not we should go after him. The kid is from Texas, right? Is Shaka not interested in him for UT?

From what little I've gathered here I wouldn't flip out like I did with the April and PRILLER signings.

He was a Shaka VCU recruit/commit. Not sure if Shaka could take him at UT . At least on the surface it wouldn't sit well with VCU . Don't know the whole story though.

I would be OK with him filling a spot.  Not thrilled---but OK.  I'd rather see a taller player or a back up pg. But---there are not a lot of options out there and he may be one of the best left.  Anybody know anything about his D ?  Shaka usually looked for tough--defensive minded kids---and I read some of his scouting reports but they did not talk much about his defense.