Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

coachmayhew

Tattoo

Help me get my IU basketball tattoo to go worldwide. I tweeted it to @BtownBanners and others who follow me, like 22 people. By the way @BtownBanners does not follow me. Anyhow just got it Saturday Night I will post pics on here if your interested. Should be healed in a week or so but needs to be seen. One pic posted on Twitter already, make my tattoo famous, not me!

Help me get my IU basketball tattoo to go worldwide. I tweeted it to @BtownBanners and others who follow me, like 22 people. By the way @BtownBanners does not follow me. Anyhow just got it Saturday Night I will post pics on here if your interested. Should be healed in a week or so but needs to be seen. One pic posted on Twitter already, make my tattoo famous, not me!

I'd like to see it! I'm heavily tattooed, my fiancé is a tattoo artist, and she's currently workin with me to create my IU tat, not sure what I wanna do yet but have a lot of ideas

I like the tat coach, showed it to the guys at the firehouse last night, they liked it too. I'm anxious to see it once it heals. I also have a feeling Mr Yuks fiancé might have an influx in Hoosier business soon.

I'd like to see it! I'm heavily tattooed, my fiancé is a tattoo artist, and she's currently workin with me to create my IU tat, not sure what I wanna do yet but have a lot of ideas

I guess your idea has came to life, go ahead and show everyone here at Btown Banners what your working with. Did your lady friend do the work?

I guess your idea has came to life, go ahead and show everyone here at Btown Banners what your working with. Did your lady friend do the work?

My phone won't let me post the pics on here for some reason, if you wanna put em up for me that's cool with me lol yes she worked on me for 4 hours and I still have about 3 more hours to go to finish off the detail (god help me) I do NOT recommend a shin tattoo what so ever, the day after the tat is worse pain than anything

I just want the interlocken IU...nothing fancy.  Who knows a reputable tattoo artist in metro-Denver!?!

I have never been to Denver but I am sure somebody could make your idea happen. Let us know if you ever get it done.