Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MrYuk

Handmade IU Merch

A very close family friend of mine and fellow Hoosier makes all kinds of crochet items and other crafts. She also does a wide variety of IU stuff. Everything she makes is hand made at her home in Georgetown, IN and is of very good quality. Here is a link to just a small part of what she does, she is currently in the process of making lighted IU wine bottles which look awesome, but hasn't been made available as of yet but soon. If you would like to follow her on Twitter her handle is @mamajody54. Thanks for your time!

http://www.etsy.com/shop/MamaJody54

I have pics of more IU stuff than just what's at the link but I don't know how to post them here.

Very cool stuff! There is some cool stuff on that etsy site. Never heard of it before!

I've never heard of it before either, and there is some really neat stuff there, I can't wait till she makes the lighted IU wine bottles, the bottles themselves look awesome