Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

IU Hoosier41

The Free #IUBB Forum Donation Subscriptions...

When starting BtownBanners Forums, we had the idea and goal to offer a free place for Hoosier fans to come and talk about sports. There were too many sites offering forums at $99/ year and $50/year. We didn't want that. We have always maintained we wanted a free place for discussion.

THAT HAS NOT CHANGED.

BtownBanners Forums will remain free to ALL members. There will not be a subscription or package required to post and read content here. That being said, our rapid expansion has been well beyond our wildest dreams. As such, we have had to switch servers and dump more funds into the forum to keep it alive and healthy. These new monthly fees aren't cheap. As we continue to upgrade and add new features, costs are starting to become a concern (see iPhone and Android App). Our BtownBanners hobby has hit a fork in the road.

CONTINUE GROWING SITE vs STAND STILL

We want to continue moving forward. That is why we are offering a Free #IUBB Forum Donation Subscription! What the hell is that you may ask? Well, it's our way of raising a little money to help cover the costs while maintaining a free board. The Donation would be for only $2.00 per month.

If you think about that, it's 1 double cheeseburger form McDonald's a month to help support the site you hopefully love coming to.

Again, this is COMPLETELY optional for all members to donate or not. If you would like to donate, you can do so at the Subscription Tab at the top of the screen. This will walk you through the two different options (Monthly vs Yearly).

In return for your donation, you will receive a new member badge! (How exciting right!?!?)

All of your posts will proudly display your support for BtownBanners Forums and members around can thank you for this great place to talk IU Hoops.

Member.png Is improved to..... PremiumUser.png

Your member name will also show up BLUE in the online members column!

Thanks again for everything you have done, we look forward to growing BtownBanners Forums into the best #IUBB Forum on the inter-webs!

I think the one time donation would be cool, I'd rather give like $20 all at once so ya get more cash to help out, but either way is cool, I should have my replacement bank card by Friday so I'll be a member of the cool kids club soon too hahaha

I think the one time donation would be cool, I'd rather give like $20 all at once so ya get more cash to help out, but either way is cool, I should have my replacement bank card by Friday so I'll be a member of the cool kids club soon too hahaha

There is a year option too for $24 :)

Giving $ on a monthly basis was an easy call for me. I feel a lot better about myself because A.) I am giving to a site that I visit multiple times a day and my $ will make it that much better and B.) I am now down to 6 double cheeseburgers a week. Thanks, Btown!

Giving $ on a monthly basis was an easy call for me. I feel a lot better about myself because A.) I am giving to a site that I visit multiple times a day and my $ will make it that much better and B.) I am now down to 6 double cheeseburgers a week. Thanks, Btown!

Feel like that needs to be an advertisement! Thanks for helping out!

Member.png Is improved to..... PremiumUser.png

Your member name will also show up BLUE in the online members column!

Can my name show up in crimson instead of blue???? And I want to purchase a twitter follow lol :D