Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Iufan2324

2012-2013 team or 2015-2016 team?

I remember the talks back in 2012 about whether that would be the deepest team in IU history. Just a word of caution to anyone expecting great things out of the bench.

A lot of that had to do with "The Movement" though, right? We had never seen them play in college. A lot of this years bench players are proven commodities.

Yogi as a freshman J hulls < Blackmon
Oladipo> rob johnson
Watford Zeller>thom
And the huge edge to the 2015-2016 bench

I think you're discounting CWat there. Troy might have better upside but CWat was a very good college player. I would give Watford the edge on defense. Troy looks to get a steal and is disinterested in playing defense half the time.

Yogi as a freshman J hulls < Blackmon
Oladipo> rob johnson
Watford Zeller>thom
And the huge edge to the 2015-2016 bench

Oladipo >> RoJo
But, was it just me or did it seem like when it mattered most or when we were playing good teams, Hulls couldn't hit a trey for his life. I may be wrong but it just seemed that way to me. Against teams like Wisco and Syracuse. Even Temple in the tourney.

Oladipo >> RoJo
But, was it just me or did it seem like when it mattered most or when we were playing good teams, Hulls couldn't hit a trey for his life. I may be wrong but it just seemed that way to me. Against teams like Wisco and Syracuse. Even Temple in the tourney.

Hulls was playing with an injured shooting shoulder against Cuse, he injured it against Temple.

It doesn't really matter to me. The guy with the clipboard is the same in both cases. I expect the results to be similar, as well. Maybe I'll be surprised, but he'll have to prove it to me.

Comparing players on the teams, not another Crean commentary. Keep on topic