Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

seanmm1971

Kentucky Derby

Love the Derby.  It is one of the truly great sporting events.  The last year that I went, I hit the trifecta...Barbaro was the winner.  

I won't be going this year, but I will making mint julips at my house.

Baffet with the top 2. American Pharoah is 5-2 fav draws post 18, Dortmund is 3-1 @ #8 and Carpe Diem is 5-1 @ #2.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/horseracing/2015/04/29/american-pharoah-kentucky-derby-draw-dortmund-carpe-diem/26573455/

It will probably be one of those, but I gotta throw a few bucks at #7, at 30-1 or better never rule out Calvin Bo-rail,he loves Churchill.

2nd year in a row. I bet more last year because I was there. TwinSpires is a great website ha.

Do they do more than horse racing? I've never heard of it but I'm just uneasy about online betting.