Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BtownBanners

Indiana to wear alternate jersey this season?

According to Yahoo's NBA Writer Mark Spears, Indiana could be among a few ADIDAS colleges to wear their new Short sleeve jerseys. 

Spears wrote via Twitter "Several Adidas schools will wear short sleeve compression jersey this season, including possibly Indiana, Louisville, UCLA, Kansas, Baylor."

Here is a picture of a similar version the Golden State Warriors will unveil at the end of February...

de8yz7.jpg

If Indiana ends up wearing these, how do you think Hoosier Nation will react?  It will get ugly very quickly in Bloomington.... until Indiana destroys their opponent by 50 :)

What do you think?

Hoosier faithful every where are gonna explode if the team wears this. Let's wait and see what the cream & crimson ones look like before we start calling them ugly. I don't think it will ever happen, but then again I never thought Coach Knight would say "There is nothing better than Ohio State basketball." It is time to move forward Hoosiers!

I'm still coping with putting the Big Ten logo on the floor of Assembly Hall (hate it). If they mess with our jerseys I'm just not sure what I'll do.... It'll probably involve a little crying.

did they consider what the average middle aged basketball fan will look like wearing one of those jerseys? Unless there is a little extra support to hold in my beer gut...

It is never gonna happen. The players I think would like a change. Believe it or not the players might have came here for our tradition but in reality they came to play basketball. Now that they are playing winning is all that matters, not the jerseys.