Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

davewood

Who's with me...Go Spurs

Love the NBA but gotta say go Celtics! ...but I know it's not going to happen with them so anybody but the Cavs!

I always have a soft spot for the Celtics. I loved watching Larry the Legend play. I enjoy watching Curry and crew too. He is so dynamic with his handle and shooting, but the west is brutal and Golden state is little too much finesse Imo. Should be a lot of fun watching the playoffs. Hell, I even like Memphis some too.

Celtics are my squad and would love to see them give the Cavs a run for their money! With that said, as a basketball fan I'm praying for a Cavs vs. Spurs/Warriors Finals. I think some combination of that is what everyone wants to see.

I love the way the Spurs play and would love to see Pop/Duncan ride off into the sunset finally getting a back-to-back.

Go Anthony Davis!

But if we're being serious, no one can even really touch GS

If we're rooting for the Pelicans, then at least cheer for someone that didn't o to Kentucky! Maybe Eric Gordon?

I don't care for the NBA, but I'll always root for ex Hoosiers.  Who's in it this year?  I know Eric Gordon with New Orleans and isn't Randy Wittman coaching in the playoffs with somebody?  Anybody else?

I don't care for the NBA, but I'll always root for ex Hoosiers. Who's in it this year? I know Eric Gordon with New Orleans and isn't Randy Wittman coaching in the playoffs with somebody? Anybody else?

he coaches the Wizards.. But they're almost impossible to pull for.. Nothing but crybabies

If we're rooting for the Pelicans, then at least cheer for someone that didn't o to Kentucky! Maybe Eric Gordon?

Doesn't matter to me where they went to college. I want to watch good ball, and he is one of the 5 best in the world at what he does...... And he is 22