Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

323SGrant

IU and the Maui Classic 2015

Woohoooooooo!!!!!

Got an email from the MAUI invitational folks today and they felt sorry for me. I landed tickets for me and the family for the 1st and 2nd Indiana games!

Hit me up if you are going to be at those games. Maybe, we can get mai tais prior.

Congrats! I'll be there for the first two games as well, hope to see you there!

Woohoooooooo!!!!!

Got an email from the MAUI invitational folks today and they felt sorry for me. I landed tickets for me and the family for the 1st and 2nd Indiana games!

Hit me up if you are going to be at those games. Maybe, we can get mai tais prior.

Sorry for what? Living in Alaska?

Woohoooooooo!!!!!

Im still trying to get tickets to a game. Is there any way I could get the email address you used to contact them?

@BLUEChip_Miller: As expected, Cheick Diallo did not participate in Thursday evenings Kansas vs Pitt State exhibition game. Still awaiting an NCAA decision.

And those that don't like rankings... This guy has potential and athleticism oozing out his ears. Would be a gigantic loss for KU. Probably gets cleared though in time for us, if we are so lucky.

Ok folks, if you are looking for tickets, please try this guy. DO NOT TELL HIM I GAVE YOU HIS INFORMATION, please?

Nelson Taylor | Ticket & Marketing Manager | Maui Jim Maui Invitational c/o KemperLesnik | 500 Skokie Blvd. | Suite 444 | Northbrook, IL 60062 W 847-850-2470 | F 847.559.0406 | nelson.taylor@kemperlesnik.com

I know they are limited if not gone. But, give it a try! Let me know if anyone succeeds

Ok folks, if you are looking for tickets, please try this guy. DO NOT TELL HIM I GAVE YOU HIS INFORMATION, please?

Nelson Taylor | Ticket & Marketing Manager | Maui Jim Maui Invitational c/o KemperLesnik | 500 Skokie Blvd. | Suite 444 | Northbrook, IL 60062 W 847-850-2470 | F 847.559.0406 | nelson.taylor@kemperlesnik.com

I know they are limited if not gone. But, give it a try! Let me know if anyone succeeds

Alaska Hoosier sent us. Got it.