Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

Derby Festival Classic April 11th @ 7 pm ET

I like this kid. He's smart.

@rickbozich: #IUBB recruit Juwan Morgan talks about his future and the Derby Classic. http://t.co/Fj0mCDaPxE

Really hope all recruits come in and push the returning players. Our returning players have another couple of levels they can play up to, especially on defense.

Anyone catch the TB "I'm just running down the floor bruh," seemed directed at Giddens who was guarding him? Hopefully they already don't like each other so TB can give it to him every time we play OSU.

OG looks tall and bouncy---nice addition---another GREAT athlete!  I have to think after the senior season he just had he will be rising in the rankings.  He is better than a 3 star.  And---if he doesn't---Oh Well---he is going to be a player and the country will learn that soon enough..

ImageUploadedByBtownBanners1428718229.359661.jpg

Autograph session. Seem like high character guys. Bryant is excited about being a Hoosier and OG says Yogi is coming back. Just small talk but I hope he is right.

This brings back memories of the VO derby classic. The only classic me or my family have been to. VO was the first player out on the floor, saw us in our IU gear and waved to us then ran to the sideline to autograph my sons ball. He became one of our favorite Hoosiers that night. I got a good sense of his work ethic that night and new he would be a special player.

I know we try to compare guys to Vic all the time... It's just become so cliche on these boards. But OG just seems like he has that level of potential. I'm excited to see what he can bring to the table. Sorta seems like a slightly and I mean barely slightly less bouncy version of Troy. Yet he is taller and a better shooter and seems to have better control and doesn't quite go out of control as frequently as Troy might.

Sorta seems like a slightly and I mean barely slightly less bouncy version of Troy. Yet he is taller and a better shooter and seems to have better control and doesn't quite go out of control as frequently as Troy might.

Hit the nail on the head. In a year or two he will go down as an absolute steal of a recruit