Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

Derby Festival Classic April 11th @ 7 pm ET

Pretty decent event @ Freedom Hall every year. Tickets go on sale February 19th. Rabby tweeted that Juwan and OG was selected. There is usually a stream for the game and one for the "Night of The Future Stars" the day before with 2 on 2, 3pt and dunk contest. I'll post links and rosters when they come out.

I go almost every year.

Save yourselves some money and buy tickets at the door.

The last few years the attendance has been sparse to say the least and you can sit pretty much wherever you want with general admission.

Wow !

Bryant being there looks like a good sign.I know Ky's recruiting him but he's not on their A list.

The Pay Cat fans I know make fun of this event because their recruits are to highly thought of to play in a second tier event like this one.

Arrogant A holes!  Make the call for Hoosier nation Mr Bryant. We need you and you're our number 1 priority.

Funny line from article: "Of the 21 players in the game, five were selected as McDonald’s All-American – Dedric Lawson, Dedric Lawson, Thomas Bryant, Jawun Evans and Thomas Bryant."

Are you sure Jawun Evans isn't playing too?

Pretty decent event @ Freedom Hall every year. Tickets go on sale February 19th. Rabby tweeted that Juwan and OG was selected. There is usually a stream for the game and one for the "Night of The Future Stars" the day before with 2 on 2, 3pt and dunk contest. I'll post links and rosters when they come out.

Rosters

Juwan

OG

Thomas Bryant

Bump. A little early reminder for Friday and Saturday. The stream for the game hasn't came out yet, but the link below will get you in the ballpark. I'm gonna pin this thread.

Stream - Night of The Future Stars @ 7 pm ET on Friday.

Stream - Game @ 7 pm ET on Saturday. (try this one - Stream)

Any word on Bryant playing?

I checked again today. He is listed on both rosters still, Jordan Brand and Derby Festival. I hope he plays in the Derby Festival. My son really wants to get his autograph.