Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

rebelhoosier848891

YOGI--You Stayed! Now Lead Us To Glory!

My favorite Yogi memory was sitting next to Doc Libby and Physician's Assistant Kaleb at a game his Freshman year and talking about how great his game was and how long he was planning on staying.

That was the same game I mentioned that Watford wouldn't be drafted with his family right there. Not my proudest moment, but I wasn't wrong.

I just don't get what this guy has done to earn this kinda love

He's a very good player, and could be a front runner for BT POY next year but to act like he is some program savior I think is a little extreme.

He will be in the top 10 in a bunch of career stat categories by the end of next season (given that he stays)... That's enough for me to put him among the best point guards to ever set foot on IU's campus.

I would agree that he is amongst the best point guards ever at IU

That's not what I'm talking about though, in talking about the cream fest

I just don't get what this guy has done to earn this kinda love

He's a very good player, and could be a front runner for BT POY next year but to act like he is some program savior I think is a little extreme.

Not to be mean, but what are u watching. He is an upper class an point guard that provides great leadership. Is super quick. Can run a fine pick and role. Has the drive to push this team. That is what he does.
Off court issues have been an issue but Yogi is the man to lead this team.

Not to be mean, but what are u watching. He is an upper class an point guard that provides great leadership. Is super quick. Can run a fine pick and role. Has the drive to push this team. That is what he does.
Off court issues have been an issue but Yogi is the man to lead this team.

The part about his skill set is dead on