Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

I'm excited for the Reds this season. From what I've seen much of the media is not giving us much respect after the disappointing season last year. IF they can stay healthy I think we should be able to hang with the Pirates, Cards ect.

Calpie is no Reds fan!  Long live the Big Red Machine!  Tony Perez and Co.  Memories of Crosley Field. 

Reds win the opener 5-2 against the Pirates!  Go Reds!  Down with the Dirty Birds!!

My uncle used to live near Naples and listened to the Reds on 700 WLW out of Cinci. Wondered if WLW could still be picked up down there?

Any of you guys notice the similar periods of success between the Reds and Hoosiers? 1975-76 were great for both teams. Then IU wins its last title in 1987 while the Reds win their last WS in 1990. Major droughts for both teams til 2013 when both teams are great again but fail to deliver in the post season. Lets hope 2015-16 is our year.

Anybody have comments on our pitching staff for this year? I have been remiss on following our team this winter/spring.

I think the starting rotation should be decent, bullpen questionable (hope they prove me wrong), and relief should obviously be lockdown w the Cuban missile.

Cueto, Leake, Desclafeni,Marquis, Iglesias is the rotation now. Homer Bailey is on the DL. Bullpen is still sound I think. Chapman still closer. I dont know alot about the bottom three guys in the rotation.

Should be ups and downs and growing pains with Iglesias and Desclafeni, both are green to MLB, both have a huge upside. Marquis might not be a terrible fifth starter if he can keep the ball in the park at Great American - I doubt it. Price drives me crazy, I hope he improves this year. Gregg might be gone sooner than later if another team states they knew what was coming their way.

Injuries have just been ridiculous. I felt Dusty needed to go for us to get to the next level. I'm not pleased with Price but to be fair he hasnt had a healthy roster yet. Just kinda sad to see Cincy in this position after all the success we've had in the last few years.