Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

IU Hoosier41

Starting 5 as of Today

I think we could see a BIG improvement from Hanner this off season. Don't underestimate the influence that legitimate competition for playing time can have on a player's development. HMP was the guy by default this year. Bryant will push Hanner to be much, much better next year. Probably too little, too late, but I think Hanner will have the biggest jump this off season.

As I have said on previous posts next year is the drive to the championship. Crean is a great recruiter and coach. The losers posting here are crying today. Crean success will ruin their day. They could care less about I.U. success they just hate Crean because he doesn't coach like they would. Of course none of the people commenting are real coaches. Just blowhards.

Probably better suited for a different thread. Crean will have an extremely talented starting 5 so we will see what he can do with it. The past has shown that he has done less with more compared to the likes of Ryan, Beilein, Matta, and Izzo.