Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

IU Hoosier41

Starting 5 as of Today

I think Morgan will be the surprise who impresses so much it's impossible not to put him in the lineup. But it might be a few games before he or Bryant get in the starting five. Opening game:

Yogi, RoJo, JBJ, Troy, Hanner

Big Ten season opener:

Yogi, JBJ, Troy, Morgan, Bryant

Honestly I think 4 of our players are set in stone.

Yogi, JBJ, Troy and Bryant. 

I would definitely like to see us try some different lineups.  Those 4 guys and Perea, Hartman and even Holt at the 4.  Or use Troy at the 4 with Robert Johnson at the 2. 

Try those out, see what works defensively. 

I think this teams greatest strength will  be the different looks that we will be able to do

I think Morgan will be the surprise who impresses so much it's impossible not to put him in the lineup. But it might be a few games before he or Bryant get in the starting five. Opening game:

Yogi, RoJo, JBJ, Troy, Hanner

Big Ten season opener:

Yogi, JBJ, Troy, Morgan, Bryant

I think Bryant is set in stone as a starter. Five star center and fills a big hole. I disagree though with Juwan. I think he may be like Emmit last year and will see the floor a lot if there's an injury and will be able to prove himself.