Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BtownBanners

New AP Rankings, Indiana Remains #1

New Rankings came out this afternoon showing the Hoosiers have remained in the top spot in the AP poll.   Indiana, Duke and Miami all received first place votes.

1. Indiana
  2. Duke
  3. Miami
  4. Michigan
  5. Gonzaga
  6. Syracuse
  7. Florida
  8. Michigan State
  9. Arizona
  10. Kansas State
  11. Butler
  12. Louisville
  13. Ohio State
  14. Kansas
  15. Georgetown
  16. Pitt
  17. Oklahoma State
  18. Marquette
  19. New Mexico
  20. Wisconsin
  21. Notre DAme
  22. Memphis
  23. Oregon
  24. Colorado State
  25. Kentucky

http://collegebasketball.ap.org/poll

odd, because I figured the rankings would be switched. apparently coaches focus more on losses than AP

I felt the same way, I figured coaches would look at the OSU win and think it would out weigh the Illinois loss but either way I'm happy with the polls

I still think Miami should be ranked higher than Duke.

I think DUKE is completely overrated for what they have done. Point to their 3 top 5 wins and I'll point to 3 teams not in the top 10. Getting absolutely bent over by Miami means the Hurricanes should be ahead. Although Miami did lose to Indiana State... (Who happens to be pretty damn good this year, but still)

I think DUKE is completely overrated for what they have done. Point to their 3 top 5 wins and I'll point to 3 teams not in the top 10. Getting absolutely bent over by Miami means the Hurricanes should be ahead. Although Miami did lose to Indiana State... (Who happens to be pretty damn good this year, but still)

Miami lost to Florida Gulf Coast, look and see where there are in the rankings. I believe they are way worse than Indiana St. I think Duke, Michigan, Indiana plus one more make your final 4. MSU or Kansas is my guess. But there will be un upset in there so I know nothing.

I really dont want to be number 1. Target is huge!!! but am happy, also i don't think Gonzaga deserves 5

I'm with ya brotha! I've been sayin that about the #1 spot all along, plus I think the team plays better when they're the hunter instead of the hunted