Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ou812dude

the Tom Crean equation

Tom Crean is to college basketball 

as

_________________ is to ______________....

I will start.

Tom Crean is to college basketball

as

meteorites are to the atmosphere.

fun to watch, minimal impact, expected flameout.

now your turn...

This is seriously the best thread idea you can come up with? Like there aren't enough Crean threads already for everyone to post on. Good lord

I know right...

I rarely come up with any new threads...and was bored on a Tuesday (edit: it's now April 1st...so maybe that got a hold of me? I don't know...)

carry on.

This is seriously the best thread idea you can come up with? Like there aren't enough Crean threads already for everyone to post on. Good lord

If Tom Crean majestically becomes a top 10 coach and thus we become a top 10 program I'll be the first to start a " All praise Crean thread" and rejoice in his excellence.

Until then, what harm is there in having some fun to quell our basketball frustrations.

If Tom Crean majestically becomes a top 10 coach and thus we become a top 10 program I'll be the first to start a " All praise Crean thread" and rejoice in his excellence.

Until then, what harm is there in having some fun to quell our basketball frustrations.

I'm completely against Crean being the coach, but this is beating a dead horse. It's already dead!

maybe some will answer...

Tom Crean is to basketball as

J.Lo is to Badunkadonks.

Cause he is one fine azz coach. It could go any direction.

Have fun. Like it or not, I think we all know where this thread is going.. another negative Crean thread. This will probably be the 50th in just the last couple weeks. See you guys next year when there is actually something to talk about!

Have fun. Like it or not, I think we all know where this thread is going.. another negative Crean thread. This will probably be the 50th in just the last couple weeks. See you guys next year when there is actually something to talk about!

well hold on...

there are some positive threads as well...

there are several threads in which you can relish your positive energy in...no need to run off on account of lil' o me...

oh come on. Hang in there. Just ignore the goofy jokes and create some positive threads and energy. Enough space for all of it.

well hold on...
there are some positive threads as well...

there are several threads in which you can relish your positive energy in...no need to run off on account of lil' o me...

No positive threads on here for weeks. It's not you at all, or even this thread. It's just that EVERY single thread turns into this. It's like reading the same post in a different thread, but a slightly different opinion, each time. It's just getting really old for me! Nothing against you at all, just gets old knowing where each thread is going and reading all the hate, daily. That's all

if HoosiersLovesBanners leaves because of this thread...

I too am leaving until he comes back...

that's right...I'm gonna inflict a "hunger strike" of posting until HLB comes back...

starting right now...

that's right...I'm gonna inflict a "hunger strike" of posting until HLB comes back...

starting right now...

devoted to the cause! Gotta admire that! :)

Is this thread the earliest April Fools thread in recorded history? It's almost as if you waited for the clock to strike 12 ;)

starting right now...

I'm already boycotting because apparently there's a rule where they tell my mom that I said Doc is my favorite IU mom, even though it's not how I meant it. Keep fighting the good fight.