Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

IU Hoosier41

2015 #IUBB Offseason Thread

I think it was last year when Troy said that his number one concern wasn't basketball. Something along the lines of that basketball isn't his whole life. I could also be making this up but pretty sure.

I guess they have Michigan coming in fourth place in the conference? Gonna keep saying it, don't see anyone stopping Wisconsin from getting another top 4 finish

The ghost of Ed Martin. The season's wiped from the record books before it even begins.

Anyone watching this UK practice/combine on ESPN? I can't believe they are showing this sh*t

Against Sunday night football and MLB playoffs. You were probably the only person with a full set of teeth watching.

Meanwhile, this is how IUbb spent their day. Check out those um...calves.  :yes:

https://twitter.com/IndianaMBB/status/653238832268185600

Against Sunday night football and MLB playoffs. You were probably the only person with a full set of teeth watching.

Meanwhile, this is how IUbb spent their day. Check out those um...calves.  :yes:

https://twitter.com/IndianaMBB/status/653238832268185600

I can't see them properly.  They need to take off their white boots.  :shout:

Who is next to Hartman?

Sophomore guard that had a tryout. I forget his name but he played one game on my rec basketball game last year. He got his dunk warning out of the way in warm ups by doing a double clutch reverse dunk. Obviously the competition isn't great in those games but he was the fastest person I've ever played anything against and I've played a bunch of sports against great athletes. Probably just a practice player regardless

Bryant and Hartman have been held out of practices recently due to minor injuries. Bryant had a sore arch in his foot and Hartman took a charge on Troy (TOUGHNESS, GRIT, HEART, BBALL IQ) and injured his ribs.

Crean on the podium at B1G Media Day.

Only good BBall IQ if it was actually a charge and not the bullcrap standing there with your hands up hoping to get a call that never comes that infested our defense last year. I hope we keep that to a minimum this year.

And while I'm hoping we fix the college basketball system, I hope refs are better. And kids stay in school longer than a year.

Bryant and Hartman have been held out of practices recently due to minor injuries. Bryant had a sore arch in his foot and Hartman took a charge on Troy (TOUGHNESS, GRIT, HEART, BBALL IQ) and injured his ribs.

Only good BBall IQ if it was actually a charge and not the bullcrap standing there with your hands up hoping to get a call that never comes that infested our defense last year. I hope we keep that to a minimum this year.

And while I'm hoping we fix the college basketball system, I hope refs are better. And kids stay in school longer than a year.

#bancharges especially in practice cmon bro

I hate foot problems.  Seems like they take forever to truly heal, can lead to stress fractures and can be chronic problems for some basketball players.  Need TB at 100%.