Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

LIHoosier

The 2015 NCAA Tournament Thread

P.S. Haws has a younger brother that is on his Mormon mission right now and will be playing at BYU when he returns.

Im sure you already know this but Lone Peak High School in Utah was the best high school squad in the nation a few years ago and pretty much the entire starting 5 committed to BYU and are all on their missions right now. Plus BYU snagged a recruit from Ohio St who is also currently on a mission as well. BYU is a good squad

Im sure you already know this but Lone Peak High School in Utah was the best high school squad in the nation a few years ago and pretty much the entire starting 5 committed to BYU and are all on their missions right now. Plus BYU snagged a recruit from Ohio St who is also currently on a mission as well. BYU is a good squad

Yeah Lone Peak had like 4 straight state title until this year. They got a kid that plays there now named Frank Jackson who is like the 35th best recruit on ESPN class of 2016. According to ESPN Duke has some interest.

Yeah Lone Peak had like 4 straight state title until this year. They got a kid that plays there now named Frank Jackson who is like the 35th best recruit on ESPN class of 2016. According to ESPN Duke has some interest.

Their recruiting and how they manage their roster with the missions of the players is awesome. They always have firepower coming in

Their recruiting and how they manage their roster with the missions of the players is awesome. They always have firepower coming in

It is very impressive. There isn't another school in the country that has to deal with things like that. Do you have any connections to BYU or the state of Utah or are you just a very in depth basketball fan?

The Honor Code at BYU would be a tough sell to most recruits. Remember Brandon Davies got suspended from a team that was ranked third in the country by violating the Honor Code by having premarital sex with his girlfriend. I believe he was suspended for the rest of the season, including the NCAA tourney.

The Honor Code at BYU would be a tough sell to most recruits. Remember Brandon Davies got suspended from a team that was ranked third in the country by violating the Honor Code by having premarital sex with his girlfriend. I believe he was suspended for the rest of the season, including the NCAA tourney.

Well the HIGH majority of their recruits are Mormon kids from Utah and Arizona so it isn't a tough sell to them. They don't really recruit anyone else but Mormon kids, and most of them are already lined up to play for BYU without much recruitment

It is very impressive. There isn't another school in the country that has to deal with things like that. Do you have any connections to BYU or the state of Utah or are you just a very in depth basketball fan?

Im LDS (Mormon). Never really been a big fan of BYU the school but I really enjoy watching their team. They are always entertaining and play great basketball

Im LDS (Mormon). Never really been a big fan of BYU the school but I really enjoy watching their team. They are always entertaining and play great basketball

Alright that makes sense. I'm also LDS by the way. So I understand where you are coming from. I always kept tabs on BYU while living in Indiana despite not really being a fan

This is OT: What happened to the Illini? I hate them about as much as anyone in the B1G, but what a piss poor end of the season. I wonder if the savior Groce is starting to get a warm backside. It was like they just stopped playing the last few weeks.

He lost the team. Plain and simple. Will be very interesting to see what transpired there next.