Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

IU Hoosier41

#10 Indiana vs #7 Wichita State - Fri - 2:45pm ET - CBS

That damned Marshall claps. That damned Tom Crean claps. Them damn announcers didn't know who we were. The refs sucked. Our cheerleaders are ugly. Let's drink this one away lol.

Speaking of our cheerleaders, could somebody tell them that makeup is supposed to accent and highlight? They look like they're baking it on in layers.

This young Hoosier team fought the fight - I'm proud of them all.  Refs, not so much.  Keep this core group in Bloomington with some much needed size to add to the present recruiting class and they can be special - yet, returning this group intact, this is now the challenge for the Hoosier Nation.  Regarding Tom Crean, I do wish he would challenge the refs with the fervor that he runs the sideline, as I believe the "grit" of the coach rubs off on the entire mind set of the team.  Also, call TOs when things begin to slip - not after the damage is done - and so on.   Yet, I believe he is a good man, and in part, improving as he moves forward as well. Whether he stays, or leaves the IU program, shortly or in a year or so, I will always wish him well.