Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

IU Hoosier41

Bubble Breakdown - March 12th

When you have to rely on others to determine your tournament eligibility, you don't deserve to play in said tournament. We don't deserve it. We didn't play like it down the stretch. Let's make IU a powerhouse again. Let's never accept the notion that needing help to play in the tournament is something we subscribe to. Take care of business in the regular season (on the road) and leave no doubts. Back to back years no tournament....heads roll. Ok, rant over.

When you have to rely on others to determine your tournament eligibility, you don't deserve to play in said tournament. We don't deserve it. We didn't play like it down the stretch. Let's make IU a powerhouse again. Let's never accept the notion that needing help to play in the tournament is something we subscribe to. Take care of business in the regular season (on the road) and leave no doubts. Back to back years no tournament....heads roll. Ok, rant over.

i agree but I still like to dance

Outside of Kentucky, everyone else seems perfectly beatable. I don't know what it is, but I've never witnessed so much putrid basketball in all my days. Even the supposedly good teams looks marginal.

I say we're in, though it's hard to feel any pride in that statement.

Full body of work is what they look at. But I also was told they do consider what form your in and injuries. Let's not forget Hanner is out, our form isn't the greatest, and our SMU win isn't as impressive as ppl make it out to be bc they were without their best player.

I think we are in, but if UConn wins today look out.

Full body of work is what they look at. But I also was told they do consider what form your in and injuries. Let's not forget Hanner is out, our form isn't the greatest, and our SMU win isn't as impressive as ppl make it out to be bc they were without their best player.

Nic Moore is their best player and he played. He won the American player of the year

Hanner being out doesn't really hurt us all that much though.

We shouldn't be penalized for SMU missing their best player. You don't know who is going to be hurt when games our scheduled. Hartman and Perea have not been healthy for awhile now. If a Hartman doesn't get hurt, maybe we he doesn't start missing all of his shots. If Hanner was available, maybe we win the Maryland game in the tournament.

I was referring to Markus Kennedy, their 6'9" post player. I had forgotten about Nic Moore, so their 2nd best player. :)

i know u were talking about Kennedy I was just pointing out Moore was their best player all year. Committee can't assume smu would of won if he played. When they talk about gonzagas good non conference wins they include smu Kennedy didn't play in that one as well