Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Andrew_114

#IUBB still lookin' good

I thought we needed a post for today's game.

In my opinion we looked pretty good today. Started off weird with those 10 threes but definitely found ourselves later in the game. And how about Victor Oladipo??? He is absolutely nuts. Zeller had a great game also and Watford had a great game too. 

After today's win are we still number one in the pole? I don't think we'll keep the spot but definitely get some votes. Especially in the coaches poll.

I agree, there were times when even with OSU playing good defense we got a good look by spacing and ball movement. Crean said going into the game that Zeller getting touches was a priority (it should be obviously) and I thought the guys did a great job of executing. 

But while watching I still can not grasp Crean's rotation with Hanner, Hollowell and Elston. I think Hollowell should have the most minutes of the three and then Elston. But every game it changes and I can't figure out why. The only thoughts I have came up with is maybe in practice one is showing more each week or possibly the match ups in each game.

This was EXACTLY the kind of game Indiana needed to play. Hoosier Nation needed to see it too. I'm not sure where the national pundits will rank the Hoosiers on Monday, and it doesn't really matter, but as long as Indiana continues to play like they did today.... there is no better team in the country. This just shows that Indiana's seed doesn't matter this March. No matter what team lineups up against them, #IUBB can come out on top!

Even though Duke won, it was still a terrible game on their part and nearly lost to a mediocre team in BC only winning by a point. So I think we could still keep the #1 spot, but all the voters, analysts, etc. love to praise how amazing Duke is so it wouldn't surprise me if they are 1 and we take 2, but it really doesn't matter, if we play like this we are unstoppable come march