Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

#IHSAA Boys/Girls State Tournament

In a 1A semistate game, FW Blackhawk Christian jumped out to an 11-0 lead and has never looked back leading at the half over Lafayette Central Catholic  46 - 21.  Caleb Furst picked up 2 fouls in the first 4 minutes of the game and sat out the rest of the half.

GOOD. Coming from a small public 1A (redundant, but true), private schools were a thorn. LCC in particular was a prominent villain come deep tournament time.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Halftime:  Culver Military 17 -- Marion 16.  To say that neither team is playing particularly well would be an understatement.  Trey Galloway has played some outstanding defense on Jalen Blackmon.  Blackmon only 1-7 from the field as Galloway is staying right in his face.  Galloway with 4 pts., 3 reb., 2 stls.

Blackhawk Christian shouldn’t have played in 1A with their roster this year.

Would love to have a playoff of state champions each year. Would be awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners
They tried that. I think it was played 2 seasons, I think it was financially a disaster for the IHSAA.

6 hours ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

Blackhawk Christian shouldn’t have played in 1A with their roster this year.

Would love to have a playoff of state champions each year. Would be awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Barr Reeve took them to OT in December