Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

#IHSAA Boys/Girls State Tournament

Which sectionals is everyone going to? I'm going to try to make it to sectional 10 on Tuesday and watch Cathedral-LN...then hoping to go to Columbus North Saturday to hopefully watch Bloomington South-CN to see Leal play for the first time.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

image.thumb.png.9282a13b79a345ff6200273562b7dcd9.png
Standing room only crowd last night at Boonville! 
I see this picture and I contrast it to the video if the Nebraska title game I saw last night after the game. The crowd was definitely larger for this opening round game than their title game. It looked like it was played in a HS gym that seats about 1500 and lots of seats left.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Bloomington South just destroyed Columbus East by about 20. Just painful to watch. I think South hit their first 8 3 pointers!

And that's the extent of the stats you're going to give us?   :103:

Lol, that’s pretty good for me! South has the younger brother of Johnny Jager (honestly, a smart mouthed punk on the floor), Jordan Meeks (not sure if he’s related to Jamal), and Joseph Bomba (several Bombas have been involved w IU). South is scary- only losing 3 seniors!

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Paoli plays Crawford County tonight at 7:30. Paoli hasn’t won sectionals since 08’. Winner of this plays the winner of South Knox and London-Stockton. Regionals for that will be in Paoli.

I played for that 2008 paoli team hard to believe it's been that long.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk