Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Diadem

Random Billy Donovan Thought.

That would be great. I would let Billy Donovan have the IMU as his house if he wanted to come here. The more I think about this whole thing, the gap between Stevens and Donovan keeps shrinking.

His house would then have a bowling alley, theatre, pool hall, and food service like BK (if that's still in there).  Plus he'd be like a deity, instead of second-fiddle.

That would be awesome.

His house would then have a bowling alley, theatre, pool hall, and food service like BK (if that's still in there). Plus he'd be like a deity, instead of second-fiddle.

That would be awesome.

I always imagine living there with all the services still going. Go grab some clothes from the bookstore in the morning, grab some BK breakfast, bowl a little bit, slip and slide on the 4th floor in the hallway, then retire to my King Suite in the evening. (I'm assuming there's awesome suites in the Biddle Hotel)

I always imagine living there with all the services still going. Go grab some clothes from the bookstore in the morning, grab some BK breakfast, bowl a little bit, slip and slide on the 4th floor in the hallway, then retire to my King Suite in the evening. (I'm assuming there's awesome suites in the Biddle Hotel)

I remember stopping by that BK for breakfast myself a few times.  Get out of an early class, walk to the union to get breakfast at BK, then head on down to the bookstore and see if there's anything I want.  Got a nice set of IU golf club head covers there.

I remember stopping by that BK for breakfast myself a few times.  Get out of an early class, walk to the union to get breakfast at BK, then head on down to the bookstore and see if there's anything I want.  Got a nice set of IU golf club head covers there.

What kind of student is taking money out of their beer / pizza express budget to buy club head covers?

What kind of student is taking money out of their beer / pizza express budget to buy club head covers?

The kind of student that never had much use for drinking?  Although I did drink before going to a FIG "class" about drinking once along with my roommate at the time.