Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Diadem

Random Billy Donovan Thought.

Thought this quote form the other day was interesting if nothing more than wishful thinking on my part.

"Could the frustration of this season finally push him to make the leap for a new challenge?" Quote from Tampa bay Times aka St Pete times

http://www.tampabay.com/sports/basketball/college/for-billy-donovan-its-a-season-of-wrestling-with-gators/2220375

I live in the Tampa area and of course college basketball barely rates a yawn when compared to football. Not wishing ill will towards Coach Crean But I gotta admit that the thought of Billy Donovan looking for a new challenge [ IU? ] might be really nice!

Love Stevens. He's my first pick but Billy the Kid is right there, I mean right on his heels.....

I actually lean Donovan with Stevens right on his heels. I think Donovan's offense is more watchable / fun but Stevens has never had the Talent Donovan has so who knows. Either one could really lock up the State but Donovan might have a more National recruiting appeal.

I actually lean Donovan with Stevens right on his heels. I think Donovan's offense is more watchable / fun but Stevens has never had the Talent Donovan has so who knows. Either one could really lock up the State but Donovan might have a more National recruiting appeal.

Yea, I think you could very easily make the argument for Donovan.

Diadem, on 09 Mar 2015 - 10:56 AM, said:

OK, I've got this all figured out. Donovan goes to the Celtics, Crean to Florida [All the Tanning you could ask for] and then Stevens to IU . We could figure the money stuff later.

Please, NO. I live in Gainesville.