Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

holydipo4

What's up with Jordy Hulls?

Is it me or has Hulls seemed not his automatic self as of late? usually when he has a wide open look(doesn't even have to be open) everyone in the building knows its going in. It seems like he's been trying to drive it to the hoop to much lately which just isn't his game. 

I see Jordan taking the ball to the basket as him playing more aggressively. He will still shoot from deep but everyone in the B1G knows that. With more scorers on the team he doesn't have to throw up 3's all day, even though he the green light to do so. He will still knock them down when his number is called.

Ah I wasn't aware of this, his little slump seemed to start during the Minnesota game we almost blew, which is when everyone got in a bit of a slump, but after today's great game it looks like everyone is back to their high level of play, hopefully jordy joins them!

Jordy seems to be better just catching and shooting 3's instead of dribbling to a spot and then shooting.........and again, everyone has off shooting days........he's just had more of them than we are used to..........

Last year Jordan got a haircut right before the B10 season started, and went en fuego....  I expect the same thing to happen tonight.  Sounds irrational as hell, but it worked once and shooters like him thrive on that type of superstition.

I just wonder why he waited so long!

Anybody see the ending of the Butler game last night, Rotni was 1-9 before the last 3 minutes, and finished with 18. Drained a Jimmer range three to put them down by one with under 10 seconds left. Charlotte made 1-2, and Butler had an inbounds from the side with 3.7 seconds left, but failed to even get a shot up.

I don't understand Butler, they beat big time schools then fold to charlotte...........

They think they're going to walk over teams and in basketball that just doesn't happen by stepping onto the court. IU has this problem also, last night they came out with zero intensity and was down for half of the 1st half. We didn't kill Illinois like we're capable of because we lacked the killer instinct and intensity second half. It's not much different than Butler

which is surprising for butler, they don't have the talent of half the teams in the Ncaa, the only way they win is woth toughness and intensity. That's why i'm always shocked when Butler loses

Hopefully Jordan can knock down some long treys tonight. We need every point we can get tonight.

When you posted this and said long treys, did imagine one of them was gonna be as ridiculously long as his 3 last night?!? I mean ARE YOU KIDDING ME( Dickie V voice).