Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

HoosiersLoveBanners

Potential fallout from coaching change

Why wouldn't they? Just because they are not viewed as 'hip' or forward thinking enough? Would Cal Cheaney upset you?

Because we weren't a part of that era. We have no connection to those players. Also, again none of them is a home run hire. I don't care who they played for or what school they went to, if they can get results while running what would be a relatively clean program and good in the classroom I down for that. Again there isn't a former Knight player who has proven they can win at the level that should be expected at IU

Not saying it's him.

its not anyone you are saying.....so just stop with the false rumors there mister insider

whoever you keep saying is gonna be the coach wont be.......and if you are so sure it is why dont you pm me who it is, i wont tell anyone...and we will make a bet and i guarantee you i win

its not anyone you are saying.....so just stop with the false rumors there mister insider

whoever you keep saying is gonna be the coach wont be.......and if you are so sure it is why dont you pm me who it is, i wont tell anyone...and we will make a bet and i guarantee you i win

Ooooo....it's on!!! Lol.

This thread had me cracking up. Did everyone get their PM's? I'm dishin' it all!

I did not yet. I was wondering if I should just show up tomorrow and tell them you and Fred set me up for free tickets or keep waiting on the PM.