Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

HoosiersLoveBanners

Potential fallout from coaching change

Personal attack, after personal attack from you. King, you don't know what you are saying.

Personal attack? I'm confused is my generation too sensitive and PC. Or do we just resort to personal attacks. There was no personal attack.

Literally everyone else's sources are saying what amounts to them exact opposite of what you are saying. I'm gonna go ahead and trust everyone else. Also, hiring Keith Smart as head coach should be seen as nothing short of an unmitigated disaster

Guys, anyone can say they have sources. I'm not saying 87 is right or wrong with his sources, but 87, we get it, but let's move on!

You believe/know Stevens isn't coming. After knowing 41 for some time, I believe what he says. However, let's not post every other post as Brad isn't coming.

He may not, but .......... I will just leave it at that.

Personal attack? I'm confused is my generation too sensitive and PC. Or do we just resort to personal attacks. There was no personal attack.

Literally everyone else's sources are saying what amounts to them exact opposite of what you are saying. I'm gonna go ahead and trust everyone else. Also, hiring Keith Smart as head coach should be seen as nothing short of an unmitigated disaster

Wait have we found out the secret former Hoosier candidate (Keith Smart)? I would love to see Keith get a shot but I would think he needs some more time as a HC, preferably at this level.

Guys, anyone can say they have sources. I'm not saying 87 is right or wrong with his sources, but 87, we get it, but let's move on!

You believe/know Stevens isn't coming. After knowing 41 for some time, I believe what he says. However, let's not post every other post as Brad isn't coming.

My guy

Thanks. I wanted to say this, but I an not a mod, so that packs nothing within my request.

Wait have we found out the secret former Hoosier candidate (Keith Smart)? I would love to see Keith get a shot but I would think he needs some more time as a HC, preferably at this level.

I am almost 99% sure that is who 87 is referencing. I think a lot of the younger generation would be pissed if he was hired