Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

swatford

BB, I want to conduct an experiment...

112 members have voted

1. 1. Will Tom Crean be our head coach next year?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Do you want Tom Crean to be our head coach next year?

• Yes
    • No

I want to get a understanding on what everyone truly feels will be the fate of our coach next year. This is not a discussion thread like the one that's already 20 pages deep (we don't need another one of those). This thread is simply a place where people can lay down their bets on what happens with Tom Crean at the end of this season. The question is simple: Will Tom Crean be our coach next year? Just answer the poll and respond below so we have everyone's answer archived and we will revisit this topic sometime before next season to see who was right and who was wrong. Just a Yes or No answer will suffice.

I wanted to do this before the MSU game to get an honest feel of what our fanbase thinks. If you're too much of a wuss to commit to an answer before the game then feel free to check in Saturday with your answer. Again, let's keep all the discussion in the other two running threads and leave this to just be a thread to place your bets.

I'll start if off: I believe Tom Crean will be our coach next year.

EDIT : Make sure you vote in the poll AND note your answer in a post below.