Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
Dalton26

#IUBB Pick'ems Week 30 vs Iowa

https://btownbanners.com/index.php?app=pickems&do=games&pid=9&wid=129

The Iowa game is up. Sorry for the delay there were some technical difficulties. Also be on the look out for the final game to be up tonight. All I'm going to say is if you think you are out of this then not so fast. Hope you all will be excited for the last game.  :biggrin:

I admittedly did not research these at all. I'm at the firehouse today and the weather has kept me slammed ass busy. Good luck everyone. Except you Wayne, I hope you fail :)

I admittedly did not research these at all. I'm at the firehouse today and the weather has kept me slammed ass busy. Good luck everyone. Except you Wayne, I hope you fail :)

Are you a fireman too. I am one in Louisville, KY.

Indeed I am brother! Career firefighter/paramedic in Avon, Indiana. Been on the job almost 9 years now.

I hate working on game. Never know when that knockout may go off. Be safe out there!

I hate working on game. Never know when that knockout may go off. Be safe out there!

You too man. Stupidity should be painful, but at least it keeps us in business!

I went ahead and graded these so that everyone knows where they stand going into Saturday. biteoftheapple and Scooter D won this game with 8 points!

Npride and WayneFleek are tied for first at 245 points each.

Leaderboard: https://btownbanners.com/index.php?app=pickems&do=leaderboard&pid=9&wid=129