Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2015) JUCO SG Mychal Mulder to UK

Haven't we been on Mulder before that came out?

if this rift between Crean and JBJ is true I have to think that Crean knew about it before his texts were leaked. I hope Crean knows more about the comings and goings of his team than a message board

if this rift between Crean and JBJ is true I have to think that Crean knew about it before his texts were leaked. I hope Crean knows more about the comings and goings of his team than a message board

Of course Crean knows more than "message board guy".. Leaked texts and info or not, he still has a million percent better feel about it than any of us. He spends a ton of time with these kids and he gets paid handsomely to make plans with or without them.

Maybe I shouldn't in this day and age---but this die hard ---old schooler-- expects loyalty out of our Indiana kids to put the program first and take us back to a championship instead of cutting and running because of a bad season. I still have to believe that is what they will do in the end because it is logical based on the talent being assembled and because it's the right thing to do. If not---I have to admit this Hoosier will be ticked. IU First!

I think they should all hold pressers at a place of their choosing at the end of every season so they can show how dedicated they are to the program, especially the "leaders" of the program!

Maybe I shouldn't in this day and age---but this die hard ---old schooler-- expects loyalty out of our Indiana kids to put the program first and take us back to a championship instead of cutting and running because of a bad season. I still have to believe that is what they will do in the end because it is logical based on the talent being assembled and because it's the right thing to do. If not---I have to admit this Hoosier will be ticked. IU First!

That loyalty has to go both ways, though. Over-signing, year after year, probably does not give that "we're loyal to our players" feeling to the players.

Saying the texts were leaked is a bit of a stretch.  A poster said he heard from a friend that JBJ texted something about leaving.  

Not that he heard it, but actually seen the text.

I'm not so sure James leaving would be bad or good for either side, in conference games where we needed him the most he didn't show up part of that is being a freshman but when he didn't show up he'd throw a fit that's why troy and yogi would have to yank him to the side and make it stop but don't get me wrong I want him here but I'd take mulder in a heartbeat

Not that he heard it, but actually seen the text.

Either way a poster stating they saw something then when questioned on the validity immediately deleting the thread doesn't really lend much credence to the claim.  I certainly wouldn't say there was any sort of leak as that implies the texts are out there for anyone to see. 

Either way a poster stating they saw something then when questioned on the validity immediately deleting the thread doesn't really lend much credence to the claim. I certainly wouldn't say there was any sort of leak as that implies the texts are out there for anyone to see.

He didn't back off his statements and was more than willing to talk to people via messages and not on the board.

Saying that, I think it would be stupid to transfer and sit a year.

From what I know---the poster is reliable but his information was from one point in time and may have changed by now.  Teenagers say things they don't really mean or can change their minds as often as the weather.  Just look back at the IU message boards and most posters here were saying similar negative things in the heat of the moment and many have now softened their negativity or changed their minds.  It just makes sense for JBJ to return.

i think most fans still want Crean gone but have come to terms with the fact that we are stuck with him for at least another year

This is where I am with thinking the ceiling is limited because of it, and starting to think we're stuck with him as long as Glass as anything to say about it.