Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2015) JUCO SG Mychal Mulder to UK

@NDkendrick: Mychal Mulder is in a special type of zone today or he is just flat out LEGIT!!!

Is it unreasonable to think if Thon doesn't come here, we end up with this guy? I think with Stan leaving and CTC's propensity for playing three guards this could happen. If he insists on continuing to play that way it might not be a bad idea. I wouldn't freak out if we brought him in.

That would likely mean that both of the end of the bench wonder twins would have to leave and not just one. If we're going final four or bust then it would be a good trade off in my mind.

Brad Winton @JucoRecruiting
Kentucky has been showing serious interest in Vincennes guard Mychal Mulder over the past few weeks

Calimari starting to get a little nervous about the remaining prospects out there, or is this kid better than Malik Newman?

Ben Roberts @NextCats
Just spoke to coach of juco SG Mychal Mulder. UK has been interested for a month or so. Working on a campus visit, possible offer soon.

Ben Roberts @NextCats
Mychal Mulder has offers from IU, Wichita, Mizzou, Minnesota, Creighton, GaTech. If UK offers, sounds like they'd move to top of the list.

Not sure about that.

WOW, I can't believe I'm actually saying this but he will get more playing time at UK next season so I wouldn't be that upset losing him too Cal !

This is true pretty much only if Yogi stays. We don't know yet though, and I'd rather not ever lose out on a recruit to Cal.