Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2018) SF Musa Jallow to Ohio State

I honestly don't know how he has flown under the radar so much at this point. The dude is averaging a double double and dropped 34 on center grove the other night

No offense to his AAU program, but not playing on one of the 3 main circuits is holding him back a bit and keeping him under the radar.

@JeffRabjohns
2017 Paul Scruggs 26 points, 4 3s, 4 rebs to lead Southport past Bloomington North 63-51. 2018 Musa Jallow 11 points, 8 rebs for BN.

Not sure how we missed this, but believe Crean was there to see Scruggs, Jallow, and obviously his son.

Got to see Musa play last night. Scary build, sweet jumper and pretty athletic. Just not sure if he just had a bad game or it was the foul trouble he got into but his head didn't seem there

Wonder if Musa stays at North...they just aren't very good.

Wonder if Musa stays at North...they just aren't very good.

It wouldn't be his best choice to stay. The second best player on that team is a senior then a large drop off in talent. They gave Martinsville a little run but they just don't have anything besides him.

It wouldn't be his best choice to stay. The second best player on that team is a senior then a large drop off in talent. They gave Martinsville a little run but they just don't have anything besides him.

My roommate told me to expect to see him at South next year lol.

My roommate told me to expect to see him at South next year lol.

Wouldn't surprise me honestly, South has a better program than North by a large margin (as much as it pains me to say that). Musa is too good of raw talent to waste his time on a team with nothing coming back. I just hope he goes anywhere and I mean anywhere besides Bloomington South

I would be absolutely shocked if he left north. That being said I think we would fair better in a better program and under better coaches. That says a lot considering I go to north.

I agree with this. Would be stunned if he left north

anyone want to let us know what this says?

crazy I will delete it but before it wasn't premium I just clicked on it and the article was there. Basically it says the local schools and Michigan are recruiting him the hardest and crean is at a lot of his games because his son is on the team. He is no hurry on his recruitment