Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2018) SF Musa Jallow to Ohio State

10 hours ago, HoosierAloha said:

It's not too uncommon. I didn't really care for academics in high school. I could have graduated in the summer between my junior and senior year if they would have allowed me to take senior English.

I'm sure Jallow is a good stupid and obviously was presented a similar option. Best of luck to the young man but I hope O$U racks up the Ls.

A good stupid? ;)

Been on family vacation so I'm getting caught up on what has been happening. My thoughts on Jallow. I'm fortunate enough to live close enough to see most of the local recruits play during their basketball season. As much as I follow recruiting sites I personally like to see kids play in person. I was hoping to be able to watch Jallow his senior year to see if was up for the challenge of leading his team to a better finish then last year. In my opinion from what I watched last year I saw why CAM and others might of backed off. When I watch a recruit I want to see them stand out when playing against other high level recruits or completely dominate a lesser opponent. I never saw him stand out in that way and was wanting to see it this year. Bloomington North was 12-10 last year and 4 of those wins were against some really bad teams. I can also see why people will be upset he will not be in the candy stripes and I'm not saying I didn't want him I just wanted to see him develop another year. Good luck to him moving forward.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners