Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Will_Padgman

Does Eriq Return for Another Season?

We are good family friends with the Zavaleta's. I'm not even sure Eriq has made up his mind yet. My guess is he's enjoying that 8th title a little longer before he really gets into it.  Though I'd imagine he and Nikita will consider making a similar decision.  All speculation on my part.  Would love to see them both hang around and help us on a Q49.  Going to have a great squad next year regardless!

We are good family friends with the Zavaleta's. I'm not even sure Eriq has made up his mind yet. My guess is he's enjoying that 8th title a little longer before he really gets into it.  Though I'd imagine he and Nikita will consider making a similar decision.  All speculation on my part.  Would love to see them both hang around and help us on a Q49.  Going to have a great squad next year regardless!

Haha, I would hope he would enjoy that title, he put a lot into it!. But that's a great observation with Nikita, hadn't really thought of it like that. In any event, he will still produce wherever he may be next year.

They don't have much time to decide...............MLS Superdraft is Jan 17.

That being said, I personally do not think Nikita is ready.............he needs to be healthy for a COMPLETE season to show what he can do.

Eriq has nothing left to prove, he needs to move on.

They don't have much time to decide...............MLS Superdraft is Jan 17.

That being said, I personally do not think Nikita is ready.............he needs to be healthy for a COMPLETE season to show what he can do.

Eriq has nothing left to prove, he needs to move on.

I'm afraid it's a combo deal.  Just have the thought in my head that if one of the goes, they both do.

I'm afraid it's a combo deal.  Just have the thought in my head that if one of the goes, they both do.

Don't be afraid. If they go, they go. We have plenty of talent coming off the bench to fill in, along with a couple of transfers who will provide experience. Andrew Oliver has a shot at being the teams new striker if Eriq leaves, and Dylan Mares from Louisville can take Nikita's role. But I agree with padgman1, Nikita still needs a full season of being completely healthy, even though he shined really bright in the postseason

Sounds like Eriq is on his way to bigger things. Per his tweet:  "I've been dreaming of this day since I can remember. Thank you Hoosier Nation for your incredible support! I will miss y'all #bestfans"  @_AIR_RIQ_

I believe it's a done deal, he has already signed.

Sounds like Eriq is on his way to bigger things. Per his tweet:  "I've been dreaming of this day since I can remember. Thank you Hoosier Nation for your incredible support! I will miss y'all #bestfans"  @_AIR_RIQ_

I believe it's a done deal, he has already signed.

Wish we had a "Like, but I'm Sad, This" button.