Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Just out of curiosity, why are people so pessimistic about our chances with Maker?

I have no info so maybe we are out or unlikely but seems like we were in the thick of it for a while and Maker is the ideal running 5 for Crean.

I won't consider IU real contenders until he comes on a visit. I believe he's visited UK, KU, Missouri (might be making this one up) and UCLA. I think he tried to visit Duke too, but it got cancelled for some reason.

Just out of curiosity, why are people so pessimistic about our chances with Maker?

I have no info so maybe we are out or unlikely but seems like we were in the thick of it for a while and Maker is the ideal running 5 for Crean.

I'm pessimistic because he would bring an instant TOP 5 team to Indiana. I honestly don't know if he will commit or not but I would really, really, really, really like this guy to commit to the Candy Stripes