Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

At the beginning of the year most of us thought that it would take missing the tourney again to fire CTC. It would take a colossal collapse now, and our with our schedule we might not lose again in the regular season.

Heck, I think that if we win at RU and NW and win two more plus a BTT win we should be safe.

At the beginning of the year most of us thought that it would take missing the tourney again to fire CTC. It would take a colossal collapse now, and our with our schedule we might not lose again in the regular season.

Heck, I think that if we win at RU and NW and win two more plus a BTT win we should be safe.

you determined this after one hard fought road loss? We have a battle ahead of us and the team needs to show up every night. We have not proved we can do that yet. Don't get ahead of yourself

you determined this after one hard fought road loss? We have a battle ahead of us and the team needs to show up every night. We have not proved we can do that yet. Don't get ahead of yourself

Oh I agree completely. I do see every remaining regular season game as very winnable, but yes we could easily screw them up all too. I'm just giddy and very pleasantly surprised with how this season has gone, especially the B1G season.

http://hsrd.yahoo.com/_ylt=A2KLthZ7P9xU2BYAvEvO2FxH/RV=1/RE=1424929915/RH=aHNyZC55YWhvby5jb20-/RO=2/RU=aHR0cDovL3d3dy5zYm5hdGlvbi5jb20vY29sbGVnZS1iYXNrZXRiYWxsLzIwMTUvMi8xMS83OTc3OTI1L3doYXQtaXMtYS10b20tY3JlYW4-/RS=%5EADAy6iqoeM7DWxgAx1adVSYCs2ntwE-

Came across this on front page of yahoo. It's ruthless and ridiculous. I have my issues with Crean but it has nothing to do with hair or pants.

This is just stupid. Must be why he's writing for SB Nation and not a site that people actually read. What a joke.

yep. Horrible "journalism". This article should get him fired IMO. Talks about wanting to punch him in the face. Really?!?!?!?

I think that's kind of SB Nation's thing. Wanting to be Deadspin in a way. They just suck at trying to be Deadspin. Hopefully it at least insures he doesn't go somewhere that big kids work.

http://hsrd.yahoo.com/_ylt=A2KLthZ7P9xU2BYAvEvO2FxH/RV=1/RE=1424929915/RH=aHNyZC55YWhvby5jb20-/RO=2/RU=aHR0cDovL3d3dy5zYm5hdGlvbi5jb20vY29sbGVnZS1iYXNrZXRiYWxsLzIwMTUvMi8xMS83OTc3OTI1L3doYXQtaXMtYS10b20tY3JlYW4-/RS=%5EADAy6iqoeM7DWxgAx1adVSYCs2ntwE-

Came across this on front page of yahoo. It's ruthless and ridiculous. I have my issues with Crean but it has nothing to do with hair or pants.

Actually, I don't disagree. This article tries to explain the extreme hatred for Crean many have. They credit him for being a good coach. I think some of the analogies and descriptions of peoples' hate are spot on.

It's a bad premise, and just one thats exists as click-bait, which clearly worked, but it's fairly accurate.

It's a joke article, and not meant to be journalism.  Judging it by those standards would be like watching the WWE and becoming outraged when Triple H whips out a sledge hammer.  In the context within which it was written, I thought it was completely fine and actually funny.  I think if you are offended by it, then you are taking all this sports stuff a little too seriously.

Gosh, I always thought Gene Keady just had a horrendous hairpiece. You mean that was his real hair? Not possible, is it?

Gosh, I always thought Gene Keady just had a horrendous hairpiece. You mean that was his real hair? Not possible, is it?

I think it was real but what ever that stuff was he used to keep the comb over in place made it look as if it would shatter like glass when you hit it. Like epoxy or something.