Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

JaybobHoosier

IU vs Michigan Game Thread

Just a sad state of affairs here when you are allowed to be called a troll if you don't pump the sunshine. It looks as if we are making our regular late game collapse which nobody wants to see yet all come to expect. Will I be banned for stating the obvious? Or allowed to be calld a troll or non fan since I don't tow the company line? Letting one over the top poster determine this sites standards and policies reeks of something just north of Bloomington. The NCAA. Have a nice day.

Just a sad state of affairs here when you are allowed to be called a troll if you don't pump the sunshine. It looks as if we are making our regular late game collapse which nobody wants to see yet all come to expect. Will I be banned for stating the obvious? Or allowed to be calld a troll or non fan since I don't tow the company line? Letting one over the top poster determine this sites standards and policies reeks of something just north of Bloomington. The NCAA. Have a nice day.

You really think people are getting banned here for being critical of the program or team? Have you looked at any of the big threads right now?

Listen. It's when you are over the top, go after a poster, and then challenge a mod. I'm sorry, that's good enough for me. Is that a problem?

Thought he had the lane on that last drive but then it goes off his knee. I swear the kid is snake bitten right now

Really pressing right now. I think he feels so much pressure to get quality minutes, it's messing with his head.